Find Out Features Brought by Samsung ML-2165 Mono Laser Printer
In this time, we would like to review one of the inexpensive mono laser printers from Samsung. The Samsung ML-2165 is an affordable printer with exclusive features. They will help you to optimize your productivity and efficiency. In addition, at the front top of the printer, you will see a status LCD that will show you everything with your printers like setting and information.
One additional feature which you can only find in the series is an automatic two-sided printing. It means you can automatically print on two sides of one paper. The Samsung ML-2165 is compatible with Windows operating system computer. Besides, the driver installation is simple and does not take time. You can also connect your computer to USB 2.0 as the wired connectivity. Samsung 300 MHz processor with RAM up to 8 MB is the reason why this printer is the fastest mono printer in its class.
You can print up to 22 pages per minute in A4 without any trouble. The monthly duty cycle is up to 10000 pages which will ensure your busy printing jobs. Samsung ReCP technology helps to optimize overall print quality. With 1200 x 1200 dpi, the Samsung ML-2165 produces brilliant quality for text and image.
Also, update: Samsung ML-2165 Driver for Mac
Key Features for Samsung ML-2165 Printer
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 300Mhz Processor
- 8MB RAM
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
Samsung ML-2165 Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Black Samsung 101 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D101S/ELS) with 2.9p per page up to 1,500 pages for Samsung ML-2165 Toner Cartridge.
- Toner for Samsung ML-2165 - Genuine Black Samsung 101X Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D101X/ELS) with 4.3p per page up to 700 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung 101 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D101S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.3p per page up to 1,500 pages for Samsung ML-2165
Samsung ML-2165 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2165:
Samsung ML-2165 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-2165 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-2165 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2165 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2165:
Samsung ML-2165 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-2165 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-2165 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-2165 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2160 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2165, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2165 Series Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2165 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 x86 or x64/ Vista x86 or x64/ XP x86 or x64/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2165 Series Universal Print Driver - PostScript Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2165 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|