Samsung ML-2165W Is The Improvement of Samsung ML-2165W
As you know that we have reviewed the Samsung ML-2165 for you. We know that this first printer series comes with great specifications. And, Samsung has issued the second series, the Samsung ML-2165W. They said that the ML-2165W is the improvement of the ML-2165. Find out below what is new! Like the previous series. This printer comes with a status LCD panel for figuring out what happens with the printer.
The great feature brought by this printer is wireless connectivity. You know that you can wirelessly connect and print your Windows phone when you are connected via Wi-Fi. The Samsung ML-2165W looks more high-end, right? This series also brings an automatic two-sided printing function for helping to reduce your paper. There is a 150-sheet input tray that can handle various media sizes up to Letter.
Samsung 300 MHz processor and 8 MB RAM deliver incredible print performance. You can get up to 21 mono pages per minute and the monthly duty cycle of up to 10000 pages ensure your busy printing jobs. The Samsung ML-2165W also brings Samsung unique ReCP technology which optimizes overall print quality. 1200 x 1200 dpi also produces professional detail print quality for text and images.
Also update: Samsung ML-2165W Driver Download for Mac
Samsung ML-2165W Key Features
- Single-button WPS connect
- Good speed for size
- Good quality print
- Direct Wi-Fi connection
- Diminutive size
- 32 MB RAM
- 300 Mhz Processor
- USB and Wireless
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
Samsung ML-2165W Benefits
- Simple and efficient printer management made easy
- Improve efficiency with a compact design
- Achieve more with Samsung’s Fast Print
- Give your print-outs standout detail
- Optimise your printing with Easy Eco Driver
- Setup is a cinch with our secure, one-touch wireless connection
- Protect you printing with a Dust Free design
- Make better mobile connections with Wi-Fi Direct
- Discover the power of easy mobile printing
Samsung ML-2165W Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Black Samsung 101 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D101S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 1.3p per page - 1,500 pages
- Original Samsung SU706A Black Light User Toner Cartridge with 4.13p per page - 700 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 101 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D101S/ELS) 2.9p per page - 1,500 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 101X Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D101X/ELS) 4.3p per page - 700 pages
Samsung ML-2165W Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32bit)/ Windows 11 (64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2165W?
Samsung ML-2165W Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-2165W driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung ML-2165W driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung ML-2165W printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Driver for Samsung ML-2165W?
Samsung ML-2165W Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-2165W driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 7, 8, 10, or 11 you can search the "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-2165W driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-2165W and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
Setup Samsung ML-2165W Printer on a Wireless Network Through USB
If the Samsung ML-2165W Printer is already connected to the computer using a USB cable and you need to configure the printer to connect to the wireless network, download the Samsung Easy Wireless Setup application.
- Run the downloaded file to start the installation and click Next
- Wait until the installation is complete and click Finish
- Run Samsung Easy Wireless Setup and click Next
- Turn ON your Samsung ML-2165W Printer and click Next
- Select the Wireless Setup Method, select Using a USB cable, and then click Next
- The list of available wireless networks appears. Select your network, and then click Next to continue
- Enter your Password (Security Key) into the Network Password field, and click Next
- Wait for the connection process to complete. This might take a few minutes depending on the network connection
- Select Wireless and Click Next
- Print a test page for Finish. Unplug the USB cable from your Samsung ML-2165W Printer and computer
You might also need: Samsung ML-2162 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2165W, you must click on the download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2165W Series Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2165W Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 x86 or x64/ Vista x86 or x64/ XP x86 or x64/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.13||Download|
|ML-2165W Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-2165W Series Easy Printer Manager Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V2.00||Download|