The Begining Quality for Media with Samsung ML-2165W
Samsung ML-2165W is a monochrome laser printer with a printing speed of 20 pages per minute. It features an automatic duplex printing system and handles media through an input tray of 150 sheets capacity. The unit is compatible with bond paper, cards, cotton paper, envelopes, labels, plain paper, recycled paper, thick paper, and thin paper.
|Samsung ML-2165W Printer|
Samsung ML-2165W consumes 30 watts in standby and sleep modes and 310 watts when operating. It comes with a Samsung processor of 300 MHz clock speed. The unit has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 dpi and a maximum duty cycle of 10000 pages per month.
Also, need: Samsung ML-2165W Driver Download for Windows
- USB and Wireless
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 32 MB RAM
- 300 Mhz Processor
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- Single-button WPS connect
- Diminutive size
- Genuine Black Samsung 101 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D101S / ELS) 2.9p per page - 1,500 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 101X Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D101X / ELS) 4.3p per page - 700 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung 101 Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D101S / ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 1.3p per page - 1,500 pages
- Original Samsung SU706A Black Light User Toner Cartridge with 4.13p per page - 700 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS 9
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 12 Monterey
How to Install Driver without an Installation Disk?
This section will show you how to install Samsung ML-2165W printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-2165W printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-2165W printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-2165W printer should be readily accessible by now.
Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Set up Wireless printing via USB for Mac OS?
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung ML-2165W printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung ML-2165W printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung ML-2165W printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung ML-2165W printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON to make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung ML-2165W printer.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)?
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung ML-2165W printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung ML-2165W printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung ML-2165W Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung ML-2165W
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung ML-2165W printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
How to Install Samsung ML-2165W Driver for macOS 11 (Big Sur)?
- Install macOS 10.15 (Catalina) again
- Install the printer
- Then update to macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Kept the Samsung ML-2165W driver installed and still works in macOS 11 (Big Sur).
Also related: Samsung ML-2165W Driver for Windows
How to Install Samsung ML-2165W Driver for macOS 12 (Monterey)?
- Install macOS 11 (Big Sur) again
- Install the printer
- Then update to macOS 12 (Monterey)
- Kept the Samsung ML-2165W driver installed and still works in macOS 12 (Monterey).
Note: Click "View" at the bottom of the table for detail.
If you want to download the Samsung ML-2165W driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2165W Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5||V5.00||Download|
|ML-2165W Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11||V5.02||Download|
|ML-2165W Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|ML-2165W Series Easy Printer Manager for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V1.02||Download|
|ML-2165W Series Set IP for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / macOS 10.13||V1.00||Download|
|ML-2165W Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|ML-2165W Series Manual Print Driver macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 11 (Big Sur), or macOS 12 (Monterey)||-||View|