Samsung ML-2240 is a monochrome laser printer that works at a maximum printing speed of 23 pages per minute. It delivers its first print out in 10 seconds. Media types compatible with the unit include transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and cards. It has an input tray of 150 sheets capacity. The unit is preinstalled with a Samsung processor of 150 MHz clock speed. It also comes with an SDRAM memory of 8 MB size. The unit has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. It is compatible with operating systems such as MS Windows XP, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows Server 2003, and MS Windows 2000.
Samsung ML-2240 has a maximum duty cycle of 8000 pages per month. It emits a noise level of 33 dB when idle. It emits a noise level of 51 dB when operational. It requires a USB 2.0 interface of 4 pin USB Type B.
Samsung ML-2240 is of 13.9-inch width, 11.7-inch depth, and 8.2-inch height. It has a total weight of 13.01 lbs. It supports both A4 and Letter A sizes of paper. It has an automatic media load feeder that also supports up to Legal paper size.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2168 Driver Download for Windows
The Key Features of Samsung ML-2240
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 150MHz Processor
- 8MB RAM
- USB 2.0
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- 10 Seconds First page
- Up to 22ppm Mono Print
Samsung ML-2240 Toner
- Genuine Samsung Black 1082 Toner Cartridge (MLT-D1082S/ELS Laser Toner Cartridge) with 4.1p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung P1082A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack - (MLT-P1082A/ELS) with 2.9p per page up to 1,500 pages x 2
- Compatible Black Samsung 1082 Toner Cartridge (Replaces Samsung MLT-D1082S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.9p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung P1082A Toner Cartridge Twin Pack - (MLT-P1082A/ELS) with 1.5p per page up to 1,500 pages x 2
Samsung ML-2240 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2240
Samsung ML-2240 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-2240 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-2240 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-2240 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2240
Samsung ML-2240 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-2240 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-2240 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-2240 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2165W Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2240, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2240 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2240 Series Print Driver Windows Server 2003/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.04||Download|
|ML-2240 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|