Samsung ML-2955DW Driver Download for Windows - Samsung ML-2955DW uses Wi-Fi(n), LAN, and USB as its main interfaces. It works at a speed of 28 pages per minute in A4 size and 29 pages per minute in Letter A size. It handles media through a paper cassette of 250 sheets capacity and a manual tray of 1 sheet capacity. The unit delivers its first printout in 8.5 seconds. It is compatible with media types such as transparencies, thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, postal card paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cotton paper, and bond paper. The unit has a total media capacity of 250 sheets.
Sorry, this item is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ProXpress M3320ND
Samsung ML-2955DW uses a USB connection of 4 pin USB Type B and a LAN connection of RJ-45. Datalink protocols it uses include IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, Ethernet, and Fast Ethernet. It comes with a Samsung processor of 533 MHz clock speed. It is also pre-installed with a memory of 64 MB.
Samsung ML-2955DW has a maximum printing resolution of 1200 dpi. It is compatible with MS Windows 2000, MS Windows XP, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 8, MS Windows 10, MS Windows 11, MS Windows Server 2003, and MS Windows Server 2008. The unit has a maximum duty cycle of 12000 pages per month.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2950ND Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-2955DW Key Features
- Up to 28ppm Mono Print
- Automatic Double Sided Printing
- USB, Network, and Wireless
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- PCL6/5e and SPL (Samsung Printer Language)
- 250 Sheet Input Tray
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- 1 Sheet Multi-Purpose Tray
- 533MHz Processor
- 64MB RAM
Samsung ML-2955DW Benefits
- Being eco-friendly just got easier
- Get more from every page with Duplex printing
- Work better with Fast Speed printing performance
- No strings attached
- A top printer that’s low on noise
Samsung ML-2955DW Toner Cartridges
- Samsung 103L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D103L/ELS) with 2.1p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Samsung 103 Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D103S/ELS) with 3.2p per page up to 1,500 pages
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D103L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge ( MLT-D103L/ELS) with 1.1p per page up to 2,500 pages
Samsung ML-2955DW Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2955DW?
Samsung ML-2955DW Manual Installation Guide
For your Samsung ML-2955DW to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System:
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-2955DW driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2955DW?
Samsung ML-2955DW Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-2955DW driver can be uninstalled from your device:
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel (Windows 11, 10, 8, or 7) you can search "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung printer and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2950 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download the Samsung ML-2955DW driver, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2955DW Series Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.12||Download|
|ML-2955DW Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.12||Download|
|ML-2955DW Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|