Samsung ML-2955 Driver Download for Windows - Samsung ML-2955 makes use of Wi-Fi(n), LAN, and USB as its primary interfaces. It works from a rate of 28 web pages per min in A4 size and also 29 web pages per minute in Letter A size. It handles media through a paper cassette of 250 sheets capacity and a hand-operated tray of 1 sheet capacity. The system supplies its initial printout in 8.5 secs. It is compatible with media types such as transparencies, thin paper, thick paper, recycled paper, postal card paper, plain paper, labels, envelopes, cotton paper, and also bond paper. The system has a complete media capacity of 250 sheets.
Sorry, this item is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ProXpress M3320ND
Samsung ML-2955 utilizes a USB connection of 4 pin USB Kind B and also a LAN link of RJ-45. Datalink procedures it uses consist of IEEE 802.11 n, IEEE 802.11 g, IEEE 802.11 b, Ethernet, and also Fast Ethernet. It comes with a Samsung processor of 533 MHz clock speed. It is additionally pre-installed with a memory of 64 MB.
Samsung ML-2955 has an optimum printing resolution of 1200 dpi. It works with MS Windows 2000, MS Windows XP, MS Windows Vista, MS Windows 7, MS Windows 8, MS Windows 10, MS Windows 11, MS Windows Server 2003, and also MS Windows Server 2008. The system has an optimum task cycle of 12000 web pages monthly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2955DW Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-2955 Key Features
- Laser printer technology
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution
- Up to 28ppm speed
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 64MB RAM
- 533 MHz processor
Samsung ML-2955 Benefits
- Colour printing
- Economical printing
- Network ready
- Built-in processor
- Ethernet LAN
- Power LED
- Stand-by LED
Samsung ML-2955 Toner Cartridges
- Compatible Samsung MLT-D103L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge ( MLT-D103L/ELS) with 1.1p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Samsung 103L High Capacity Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D103L/ELS) with 2.1p per page up to 2,500 pages
- Samsung 103 Black Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D103S/ELS) with 3.2p per page up to 1,500 pages
Samsung ML-2955 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2955?
For your Samsung ML-2955 printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System:
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-2955 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while Samsung printer driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above your Samsung printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-2955?
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-2955 driver can be uninstalled from your device:
- Press the Start menu on your computer device.
- Click Control Panel (Windows 7, 8, 10, or 11) you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-2955 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-2955 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-2950ND Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-2955, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2955 Series Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.12||Download|
|ML-2955 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2012/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.12||Download|
|ML-2955 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|