Having a printer in offices is very important to maintain its daily performance. Samsung understands the condition and released Samsung ML-4550 to accommodate this condition. This machine uses a mono laser as its printing method. The maximum resolution of this printer is quite average for a laser printer, with 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. The printing speed is fast enough to accommodate daily office needs, with 43 pages per minute for the A4 paper. The first page out time is very fast, at 8.5 seconds.
Sorry, this item is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ML-5515
The total media capacity of Samsung ML-4550 is pretty good for office settings, with 600 sheets in total. Some media types supported by this machine are matte paper, envelopes, glossy paper, labels, transparencies, card stock, and plain paper. Its sound emission is quite high, with a 57 dB noise level. This device is compatible with several operating systems, including Windows.
The design of Samsung ML-4550 is quite large to be placed in your room, with 396 x 353 x 453 mm in width, depth, and depth respectively, and 17.83 kg in weight. It is equipped with LCD panel to help its users in navigating and operate the device easily. To sum up, this machine is a great choice to fulfill your daily printing needs.
You might also need: Samsung ML-4510ND Driver Download for Windows
The Key Features of Samsung ML-4550
- 1,200 x 1,200 DPI print resolution
- Up to 43ppm print speed
- 8.5 Seconds First page
- OCR-A and OCR-B Bitmap fonts
- 128 MB RAM
- 500 MHz processor frequency
- PS3, PCL6, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON, and PDF Direct
The Advantages of Samsung ML-4550
- A business printing center that handles all documents
- The Fastest Printout Speed
- The Highest Performance
- Functionality for Every Printing Job
- Samsung processor model
- Built-in processor
- 512 MB for maximum internal memory
Samsung ML-4550 Toner Cartridges
- Samsung ML-D4550A Black Toner Cartridge with 0.8p per page up to 10,000 pages
Samsung ML-4550 Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Driver for Samsung ML-4550?
Samsung ML-4550 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System:
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-4550 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung ML-4550 driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung ML-4550 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-4550?
Samsung ML-4550 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-4550 driver can be uninstalled from your device:
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 10, 8, or 7 you can search "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-4550 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-4550 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-4050ND Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-4550, you must click on the download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-4550 Series Print Driver PCL6 Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit)||V3.04||Download|
|ML-4550 Series Print Driver PCL5 (No Installer) Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V1.00||Download|
|ML-4550 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|