Samsung ML-4551N Driver Download for Windows - Samsung ML-4551N is definitely a recommended printer for those who wish to have a workgroup printer that can accommodate their daily office needs. Launched by Samsung, this machine uses a mono laser as its printing technique. It consumes around 650 watts during operation and 13 watts during standby mode, which is quite high, but still good enough for small offices. Its printing speed is very notable, with 45 pages per minute for Letter A paper size. For the control panel, it is equipped with a status LCD to help the users in operating and navigating the printer effortlessly.
Sorry, this item is discontinued. Replaced by Samsung ML-5515
Several media types supported by Samsung ML-4551N include transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and cards. For the connectivity, it is equipped with LAN and USB to make sure multiple computers can access the printer remotely. It has a good total media capacity, suitable for office needs, with 600 sheets in total.
The monthly duty cycle of Samsung ML-4551N is suitable for offices with many print jobs, with 150,000 pages per month. It is compatible with the latest Windows Operating System. The size is quite big compared to its competitors, with 13.9 x 17.8 x 15.6 inches in height, depth, and width respectively, and 47.62 lbs. in weight.
You might also need: Samsung ML-4550 Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-4551N Key Features
- 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print resolution
- Up to 43ppm print speed
- 128 MB RAM
- Samsung 500 MHz processor
- 8.5 seconds first page
- RJ-45, USB, and IEEE 1284 (USB and Ethernet)
- PS3, PCL6, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON, PDF Direct
- 500 sheets total input capacity
- 250 sheets total output capacity
Samsung ML-4551N Advantages
- Laser Printer Technology
- SNMP for Management protocols
- Remote Management System
- Network-Enabled Ease
- Wide-Ranging Capability
- Powerful CPU with DDR Memory
- The Fastest Printout Speed
- A business printing center that handles all documents
Samsung ML-4551N Toner Cartridges
- Samsung ML-D4550A Black Toner Cartridge with 0.8p per page up to 10,000 pages
Samsung ML-4551N Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Samsung ML-4551N Driver?
Samsung ML-4551N Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System:
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-4551N driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until Samsung ML-4551N driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following steps above the Samsung ML-4551N printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Samsung ML-4551N Driver?
Samsung ML-4551N Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-4551N driver can be uninstalled from your device:
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel (Windows 11, 10, 8, or 7) you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-4551N driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-4551N and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-4510ND Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download Samsung ML-4551N printer driver, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-4551N Series Print Driver PCL6 Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit)||V3.04||Download|
|ML-4551N Series Print Driver PCL5 (No Installer) Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V1.00||Download|
|ML-4551N Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|