Samsung ML-6515ND is one of the recommended printers launched by Samsung, especially for those who look for a printer with fast printing speed. The design for this printer, however, is pretty big, with 76.72 lbs. in weight, and 16.5 x 21.3 x 18.3 inches in height, depth, and width respectively. Extra space may be needed to install the device. It is compatible with various operating systems, including Windows Operating System (Windows 11, 10, 8, or 7). The maximum resolution is notably good for a mono laser printer, with 1,200 x 1,200 dpi.
For offices with high productivity, Samsung ML-6515ND is certainly a piece of great news. It is able to handle up to 275,000 impressions per month. It has automatic duplexing, enabling the printer to run two-sided printing automatically and reduce your paper cost by up to 50%. The power consumption of this printer, however, is quite high, with 900 watts during operation, 120 watts during standby mode, and 3.9 watts during sleep mode.
Samsung ML-6515ND is able to handle various media types, such as plain paper, labels, envelopes, transparencies, and even card stock. This machine can print a document with speeds up to 65 pages per minute for Letter A paper, and 62 pages per minute for the A4 paper.
You might also need: Samsung ML-6510ND Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-6515ND Key Features
- 1,200 x 1,200 DPI print resolution
- Up to 65 ppm print speed
- 7.8 seconds First page
- Epson ESC/ P2/ LQ/ LX, IBM ProPrinter, PCL 5e, PCL 6, PDF 1.7, and PostScript 3
- 256 MB RAM
- 600 MHz processor
- Wireless, Ethernet, and USB
- Built-in processor
Samsung ML-6515ND Advantages
- Totally adaptable and easily customizable
- Printer that works with your budget
- High-performance for office
- One less noisy office distraction
- Save time and earth with convenient one-touch eco mode
- Connect with your colleagues
- Compass Navigation
- Fast CPU
- Expandable Memory up to 768MB
- Optional Hard Disk
- Paper Jam
Samsung ML-6515ND Toner Cartridges
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 309 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D309L/ ELS) - 0.5p per page 30,000 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 309 Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D309S/ ELS) - 1.2p per page 10,000 pages
Samsung ML-6515ND Driver Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-6515ND?
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-6515ND driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung ML-6515ND driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung ML-6515ND printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-6515ND?
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-6515ND driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 7, 8, 10, or 11 you can search "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-6515ND driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-6515ND and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-5515ND Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-6515ND, you must click on the download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please send message by using contact form that we have provided.
|ML-6515ND Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|
|ML-6515ND Series Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.02||Download|
|ML-6515ND Series Critical Software Update Windows 11 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)||V1.00||Download|