Feel free to multitask while your documents print, the ML-6515ND will crank with even your largest print jobs without relying on you for a paper refill. Update the conventional 520-page capacity cassette as well as a 100-page multi-purpose tray with 520-page optional second cassettes and 2,000-page high capacity feeder for even bigger capacity paper handling, perfect for every one of your bulk printing demands. In some cases, larger really is much better. This Samsung printer machine lets you pick the best consumables choice which you can afford.
Toner cartridges are available in an affordable standard-yield 10000-page version and high return 30000-page variation which provides a reduced expense per page and also needs fewer replacements. The ML-6515ND boosts your productivity with a print rate of 62 ppm in the letter. If its breathtakingly quick printing rate isn't sufficient, when you factor in the processing power that features a 700 MHz processor, Gigabit network, and also memory expanding as much as 768 MEGABYTES, there's no question the high-octane performance of the Samsung ML collection printer can bring to any kind of workplace.
Also, update: Samsung ML-6515ND Driver for Windows
You shouldn't need to battle to hear your own think while sitting at your very own desk. That's why the Samsung ML-6515ND is crafted to be whisper peaceful, producing a sound level of simply 55 dBA while it's printing.
The Samsung ML-6515ND can be personalized to suit your business needs. With a totally modular setup as well as plenty of expandability options, this printer satisfies the specific demands of your business.
Samsung ML-6515ND Features
- Added Security with a Built-in HDD
- Automatic Double-Sided Printing
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Print
- USB and Network
- 7.8 Seconds First page
- Up to 62ppm Mono Print
- PCL5e, PCL6, KS/KSSM, KS5895, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON, PostScript3, PDF Direct V1.7, XPS 1.0
- 520 Sheet Input Tray
- 100 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- 700MHz Processor
- 256MB (768MB) RAM
Samsung ML-6515ND Toner Cartridges
- Samsung MLT-D309S Black Standard Capacity Toner Cartridge with 1.2p per page up to 10,000 pages
- Samsung MLT-D309L Black High Capacity Toner Cartridge with 0.5p per page up to 30,000 pages
- Genuine Samsung MLT-D309E Black Toner Ultra High Yield (40,000 pages)
- Genuine Samsung MLT-R309 OPC Drum unit (80,000 pages)
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung ML-6515ND Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung ML-6515ND printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-6515ND printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-6515ND printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-6515ND printer should be readily accessible by now.
Also need: Samsung ML-1665 Driver for Mac
Samsung ML-6515ND Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung ML-6515ND Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung ML-6515ND Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung ML-6515ND Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Set up Wireless printing via USB for macOS
First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung ML-6515ND printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung ML-6515ND printer not connected to the network, select "Using a USB cable option", and click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung ML-6515ND printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung ML-6515ND printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung ML-6515ND printer.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung ML-6515ND printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung ML-6515ND printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung ML-6515ND Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung ML-6515ND
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung ML-6515ND printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Also like: Samsung ML-1865W Driver for Mac
How to Install Samsung ML-6515ND Driver for macOS 11 Big Sur?
- Install macOS 10.15 Catalina again
- Install the printer
- Then update to macOS 11 Big Sur
- Kept the Samsung ML-6515ND driver installed and still works in macOS 11 Big Sur
How to Install Samsung ML-6515ND Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
- Make sure your Samsung ML-6515ND driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey
- Kept the Samsung ML-6515ND driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey
If you want to download Samsung ML-6515ND driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please use contact form provided.
|ML-6515ND Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / macOS 10.12 / macOS 10.13||V5.04||Download|
|ML-6515ND Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / macOS 10.12 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V2.31||Download|
|ML-6515ND Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|ML-6515ND Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|ML-6515ND Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|