A Personal Printer of Your Choice
Choosing the best printer for your daily printing needs may be quite a headache for some people. If you look for a personal printer, then Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 is definitely a good choice. This machine utilizes the mono laser as its printing method. The design of this printer is very compact, with only 17.8 x 21.5 x 33.1 cm in height, depth, and width respectively. The weight is also very light, with only 3.97 kg in weight.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2026|
For the interface, Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 is only equipped with a USB port, just like its function as a personal printer. It supports some media types, including archive paper, preprinted paper, cardstock, thin paper, thick paper, cotton paper, recycled paper, plain paper, labels, and envelopes. This machine is compatible with Windows (XP or later). In a month, it is able to handle up to 10,000 pages, suitable for those who tend to have many print jobs.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 has notable printing speeds for a printer in its class, with 20 pages per minute for A4 paper and 21 pages per minute for Letter paper. It has a standard maximum resolution as a laser printer, with 1200 x 1200 dpi. The sound emission is also pretty standard, with a 50 dB noise level.
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Key Features
- Manual Double Sided Printing
- Windows & Mac Compatible
- USB & Wireless
- As Fast as 8.5 Seconds First page
- 8MB RAM
- 400MHz Processor
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- Toner Cartridge Costs 3.2p per mono page
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111S/ ELS)
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ ELS)
- Compatible Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D111S/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge)
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ ELS)
Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2026?
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung Xpress SL-M2026?
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 11, 10, 8, 8.1, 7, or XP you can search "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop-up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung Xpress SL-M2022 Driver for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung Xpress SL-M2026, you must click on the download links that we have provided below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2026 Series Diagnostics Tool-Fixes Installation and Driver issues Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)||V126.96.36.199||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2026 Series Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00.16||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2026 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2026 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11/ 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ 8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)/ Server 2003/ Server 2003 64-Bit Edition/ Server 2008 R2/ Server 2008 x64/ Server 2012/ Server 2016/ Server 2016 R2/ Vista (32-bit or 64-bit)/ XP (32-bit or 64-Bit Edition)||V3.00||Download|