Samsung Xpress SL-M2026, A Reliable Personal Printer
Samsung Xpress M2026 is a laser printer for printing monochrome documents. It can be used as a personal printer. The print speeds of this printer are 20 ppm and 21 ppm for A4 and Letter sizes. This printer uses the Rendering Engine for Clean Pages (ReCP) as the image enhancement technology. The physical dimension of this Xpress printer is 13” x 8.5” x 7” with the weight is about 8.75 lbs.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Printer|
This Samsung SL-M2026 printer series is also supported by the Mac operating systems such as MacOS X 10.5 or later versions. The standard interfaces of this printer are Wireless and USB 2.0. The Google Cloud Print can be used as mobile printing software.
Also related: Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Driver Download for Windows
The Key Features
- 8MB of RAM
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 400MHz Processor
- 3.2p per mono page
- Manual Double Sided Printing
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- USB Connectivity
- As Fast as 8.5 Seconds First page
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ ELS) with 1.2p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D111S/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.9p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ ELS) with 2.3p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111S/ ELS) with 3.3p per page up to 1,000 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Samsung Printer Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung Xpress M2026 printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this on your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung Xpress M2026 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung Xpress M2026 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung Xpress M2026 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Samsung Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
If the driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina) is not working. Please follow the steps below:
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung Xpress SL-M2026
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung Xpress SL-M2026 printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Also need: Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver Download for Mac
If you want to download Samsung Xpress M2026 driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2026 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.14||V3.72||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2026 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2026 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2026 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.87||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2026 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|