Explanation of Samsung CLP-310 Printer Driver for Mac
The Printer Samsung CLP-310 has a great build quality and compatible with Mac OS. We will give you all the new drivers that you need.
Samsung CLP-310 made by an awesome company, you must know the Company who created and built this printer.
You might also need: Samsung CLP-310 Driver Download for Windows
Key Features of Samsung CLP-310 Printer
- 32MB RAM
- 360Mhz Processor
- 150 Sheet Input tray
- Manual Double Sided Printing
- 2400 x 600 dpi Print
- Network, USB (CLP310N only)
- Up to 4ppm Colour Print
- Up to 16ppm Mono Print
Toner Cartridge for Samsung CLP-310 Printer
- Samsung CLP-310 Toner - Genuine 4 Colour Samsung P4092C Toner Cartridge Multi-Pack - (CLT-P4092C) with 2.2p per page of 1,500 pages for Black
- Genuine 4 Colour Samsung P4092C for Samsung CLP-310 Toner Cartridge Multi-Pack - (CLT-P4092C) with 2.2p per page of 1,000 pages for Colours
- Compatible 4 Colour Samsung P4092C for Samsung CLP-310 Toner Cartridge Multipack (Replaces CLT-K4092S/C4092S/M4092S/Y4092S) with 1.0p per page of 1,500 pages for Black
- Compatible 4 Colour Samsung P4092C Toner Cartridge for Multipack (Replaces CLT-K4092S/C4092S/M4092S/Y4092S) with 1.0p per page of 1,000 pages for Black
Samsung CLP-310 Operating System Compatibility:
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-310:
Samsung CLP-310 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page Driver For Mac, make sure it matches the operating system you have been used.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print Test Page.
You might also need: Samsung CLP-300N Driver Download for Mac
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-310 to Mac OS, you must click on download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-310 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12||V1.02||Download|
|CLP-310 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ Mac OS X 10.4||V5.00||Download|
|CLP-310 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|CLP-310 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|