Explanation of Samsung CLP-310 Printer Driver for Mac
The Printer Samsung CLP-310 has the great build quality and is compatible with Mac OS. We will give you all the new drivers that you need.
Samsung CLP-310 is made by an awesome company, you must know the Company that created and built this printer.
You might also need: Samsung CLP-310 Driver Download for Windows
Key Features of Samsung CLP-310 Printer
- 32MB RAM
- 360Mhz Processor
- 150 Sheet Input tray
- Manual Double Sided Printing
- 2400 x 600 dpi Print
- Network, USB (CLP310N only)
- Up to 4ppm Colour Print
- Up to 16ppm Mono Print
Toner Cartridge for Samsung CLP-310 Printer
- Samsung CLP-310 Toner - Genuine 4 Colour Samsung P4092C Toner Cartridge Multi-Pack - (CLT-P4092C) with 2.2p per page of 1,500 pages for Black
- Genuine 4 Colour Samsung P4092C for Samsung CLP-310 Toner Cartridge Multi-Pack - (CLT-P4092C) with 2.2p per page of 1,000 pages for Colours
- Compatible 4 Colour Samsung P4092C for Samsung CLP-310 Toner Cartridge Multipack (Replaces CLT-K4092S/C4092S/M4092S/Y4092S) with 1.0p per page of 1,500 pages for Black
- Compatible 4 Colour Samsung P4092C Toner Cartridge for Multipack (Replaces CLT-K4092S/C4092S/M4092S/Y4092S) with 1.0p per page of 1,000 pages for Black
Samsung CLP-310 Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-310?
Samsung CLP-310 Manual Installation Guide
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page Driver For Mac, and make sure it matches the operating system you have been using.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print Test Page.
Also updated: Samsung CLP-300 Driver for Mac
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)?
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung CLP-310 printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung CLP-310 printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension ".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung CLP-310 Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung CLP-310
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung CLP-310 printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
How to Install Samsung CLP-310 Driver for macOS Big Sur?
- Install Catalina again
- Install the printer
- Then update to Big Sur.
- Kept the Samsung CLP-310 driver installed and still works in Big Sur
How to Install Samsung CLP-310 Driver for macOS Monterey?
- Make sure your Samsung CLP-310 driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to your Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey.
- Kept the Samsung CLP-310 driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey
If the steps above don't work, try another way below:
- Download the ".dmg" file in the table below (Samsung Printer Drivers V2.6)
- Download the 3rd-party macOS app called Pacifist by CharlesSoft in the table below (Pacifist 4.0.5)
- Open the .dmg such that it mounts in Finder
- Open Pacifist
- Select Open Package
- Locate the file inside the mounted ".dmg"
- Select Install in the top toolbar of Pacifist, and provide your admin credentials when prompted
- Add your Samsung CLP-310 printer from System Preferences > Print and Scan > + successfully!
You might also need: Samsung CLP-300N Driver Download for Mac
How to Install Samsung CLP-310 Printer Driver for macOS 13?
Please try the steps below after you did the method above!
- Make sure your CLP-310 driver is currently on macOS 12
- Connect your printer machine to your own Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 13
- Kept the Samsung printer driver installed, and the printer works perfectly on your macOS 13
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-310 to Mac OS, you must click on download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact us by contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-310 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|CLP-310 Series 3rd-party macOS app Pacifist||V4.0.5||Download|
|CLP-310 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12||V1.02||Download|
|CLP-310 Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ Mac OS X 10.4||V5.00||Download|
|CLP-310 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|CLP-310 Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|