An All in One Multifunction Laser Printer
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 is an all in one laser printer that can be used for printing, copying, and scanning documents. It is developed with the Rendering Engine for Clean Page (RECP) technology. The resolutions of the printing, copying, and scanning are 1200 x 1200 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, and 1200 x 1200 dpi. In addition, the scanner is equipped with the scan to PC features.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Printer|
This printer is compatible with the Mac operating systems that are Mac OS X 10.5 or later. The mobile printing is available by using Google Cloud Print application. The standard interface is USB 2.0.
Related post: Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Driver Download for Windows
The Key Features
- Print/ Scan/ Copy
- USB Connectivity
- 8.5 seconds First page
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- 1200 x 1200dpi Print
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- 600MHz Processor
- 128MB RAM
- 1200 x 1200 dpi Copy
Xpress SL-M2070 Toner Cartridges
- Genuine Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111S/ ELS) with 3.3p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ ELS) with 2.3p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D111S/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) with 1.9p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ ELS) with 1.2p per page up to 1,800 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Install Printer Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung Xpress SL-M2070
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Also need: Samsung Xpress SL-M2070FW Driver Download for Mac
If you want to download Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2070 Series Print Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V3.87||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070 Series Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)||V2.01||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V1.04||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070 Series Scan Driver for Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10 / Mac OS X 10.11 / Mac OS X 10.12 / macOS 10.13 / macOS 10.14||V2.31||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|
|Print Driver Installation Detail of Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|