A Multifunction Monochrome Printer Of Xpress Printer Series
Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W is a multifunction printer for monochrome documents. It can be used for printing, scanning, and copying documents. This printer is built with the Rendering Engine for Clean Page (RECP) technology and Samsung Cloud Print. The resolutions of the printing, copying, and scanning are 1,200 x 1,200 dpi, 600 x 600 dpi, and 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. The speeds of printing, scanning, and copying monochrome documents are 20 ppm, 14 ppm, and 17 ppm.
|Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W Printer|
This printer is supported by the Mac operating system with the versions of Apple Mac OS X 10.5 - 10.11. The mobile printing media consists of Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, and wireless direct printing. The standard interfaces are USB 2.0 and LAN.
Also related: Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W Driver Download for Windows
The Key Features
- Print/ Scan/ Copy
- Manual Double Sided Printing
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi Print
- Wireless and USB
- As Fast as 8.5 Seconds First page
- Up to 20ppm Mono Print
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- 150 Sheet Input Tray
- 600MHz Processor
- 128MB of RAM
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Copy
- Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W Toner Compatible with Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge (Replaces MLT-D111S/ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 1.9p per page up to 1,000 pages
- Compatible High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ELS) with 1.2p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Genuine High Capacity Black Samsung 111L Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111L/ELS) with 2.3p per page up to 1,800 pages
- Genuine Black Samsung 111S Toner Cartridge - (MLT-D111S/ELS) with 3.3p per page up to 1,000 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 14 Sonoma
- macOS 13 Ventura
- macOS 12 Monterey
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Printer Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this on your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W printer should be readily accessible by now.
Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Set up Wireless printing via USB for macOS
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Xpress SL-M2070W printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup by running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect this Xpress SL-M2070W wireless printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON to make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Xpress SL-M2070W printer.
You may also need: Samsung Xpress SL-M2070 Driver for Mac
If you want to download Samsung Xpress SL-M2070W driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|Xpress SL-M2070W Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 14 Sonoma/ macOS 13 Ventura/ macOS 12 Monterey/ macOS 11 Big Sur||V3.93||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070W Series Print and Scan Driver for macOS 10.15 Catalina||V3.92||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070W Series Print Driver for macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ Mac OS X 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7/ 10.6/ 10.5||V1.04||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070W Series Scan Driver for macOS 10.14/ 10.13/ Mac OS X 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7/ 10.6/ 10.5||V2.31||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070W Series Print and Scan Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|Xpress SL-M2070W Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later||V1.1||Download|