Monochrome Printer Samsung ML-1620
Samsung ML-1620 is a printer device from Samsung and this is very suitable for being a home office printer. It has body dimensions at 353 x 298 x 209 mm with bodyweight at 5.7 kilograms. It is a monochrome printer with laser printing technology inside. This is not only for printing but it can be used for a scan too.
|Samsung ML-1620 Printer|
In printing, the Samsung ML-1620 printer has its printing capability that is printing resolution at 1200 x 600 dpi with printing speed up to 16 pages per minute. This is also capable to print with first copy out time at 10 seconds only.
The Key Features
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- Up to 16 ppm in A4 (17 ppm in Letter) for Speed
- Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- USB 1.1 or compatible with USB 2.0
- 2 MB (non-expandable) of RAM
- Genuine Samsung 119S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D119S/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) 2.1p per page up to 2,000 pages
- Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge to Replace Samsung ML-1610D3 (2,000 Page Yield)
- Samsung OEM ML-1610D2 High Yield Black Laser Toner Cartridge (2,000 Page Yield)
Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS 9
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
How to Install Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung ML-1620 printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-1620 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-1620 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-1620 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Printer Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
If you want to download the Samsung ML-1620 driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1620 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|ML-1620 Series Universal Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1620 Series Universal Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V3.00||Download|