Samsung ML-1620 Driver Download for Windows - Each year, the demands of personal printers keep on elevating due to the increasing use of computers in our daily life. Samsung released Samsung ML-1620 to keep up with the elevating demands. The warming up time for this printer is not too fast nor too slow, with 30 seconds. The interface of this printer comes with USB port only, which fits its function as a personal printer. The first printing time is very impressive, with only 15 seconds. It uses a mono laser as its printing technology.
Samsung ML-1620 uses approximately 300 watts power consumption during operation and 6 watts during sleep mode. It is compatible with Windows (98 and later). The design is very compact, with only 299 x 217 x 358 mm in depth, height, and width respectively, and 5.5 kg in weight.
Samsung ML-1620 provides great speeds for a personal printer, with 16 pages per minute for A4 paper and 17 pages per minute for Letter paper. The maximum resolution of this printer is not too exceptional, but good enough to accommodate basic print jobs, with 600 x 600 dpi. In a month, it is able to print up to 5000 pages, which is pretty average for a personal printer.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1615 Driver Download for Windows
Samsung ML-1620 Operating System Compatibility:
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1620:
Samsung ML-1620 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1620 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while the Samsung ML-1620 driver file is extracted. After the extraction completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following three steps above the Samsung ML-1620 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1620:
Samsung ML-1620 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1620 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for window 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1620 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1620 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1610 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1620, you must click on download links that we have provided in this table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1620 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit||V3.01||Download|
|ML-1620 Series Print Driver Windows XP 32-bit or 64-bit||V1.60||Download|
|ML-1620 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 64-bit/ Server 2003||V1.00||Download|
|ML-1620 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1620 Series Universal Print Driver - PostScript Windows 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|