Samsung ML-1615 The Good Printing Technology for Home
Samsung ML-1615 is available as a printer product and this is good for you who look for a printer for home. This printer has its black and white type of printing and it is using laser printing technology. This is built with a personal printer design and it is suitable to be put on the desktop.
|Samsung ML-1615 Printer|
Samsung ML-1615 comes with its capability to print with maximum paper size at A4 and it can bring printing resolution at 600 x 600 dpi. this has a print speed at 16 pages per minute and it has the first page out time for 10 seconds. This has 150 sheets capacity for paper feed and output capacity for 50 sheets.
- Up to 16 ppm in A4 (17 ppm in Letter
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi output
- Samsung 150 MHz of Processor
- 2 MB of RAM
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- USB 1.1 (Compatible With USB 2.0)
- Compatible Black Samsung ML-1610D2 Toner Cartridge (Replaces Samsung ML-1610D2/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) 0.7p per page - 3,000 pages
- Genuine Samsung 119S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D119S/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) 2.1p per page - 2,000 pages
- Compatible Toner for Samsung ML-1610D3 Black (2,000 Pages)
Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS 9
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 11 Big Sur
- macOS 12 Monterey
Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung ML-1615 printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this on your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-1615 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-1615 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-1615 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
How to Install Samsung ML-1615 Driver for macOS 10.15 (Catalina)?
- Install macOS 10.14 (Mojave) again
- Install the printer
- Then update to macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
- Kept the Samsung ML-1615 driver installed and still works in macOS 10.15 (Catalina).
How to Install Samsung ML-1615 Driver for macOS 11 (Big Sur)?
- Install macOS 10.15 (Catalina) again
- Install the printer
- Then update to macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Kept the Samsung ML-1615 driver installed and still works in macOS 11 (Big Sur).
How to Install Samsung ML-1615 Driver for macOS 12 (Monterey)?
- Install macOS 11 (Big Sur) again
- Install the printer
- Then update to macOS 12 (Monterey)
- Kept the Samsung ML-1615 driver installed and still works in macOS 12 (Monterey).
If you want to download Samsung ML-1615 driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1615 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|ML-1615 Series Universal Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1615 Series Universal Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1615 Series Manual Print Driver for macOS 12 (Monterey), macOS 11 (Big Sur), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 10.14 (Mojave), or later||-||View|