Samsung ML-2010 with Good Speed of Processor
Samsung ML-2010 works at a maximum printing speed of 20 pages per minute. It uses a power supply with 50.60 Hz frequency and consumes 300 watts when operating, 6 watts in both standby and sleep modes. The monochrome laser printer is compatible with media types such as transparencies, plain paper, labels, and envelopes.
|Samsung ML-2010 Printer
Samsung ML-2010 printer is equipped with a Samsung processor of 150 MHz clock speed. The unit is compatible with operating systems such as Linux, MS Windows, and Mac OS. It has a maximum duty cycle of 5000 pages per month and emits a noise level of 53 dBA when operating and 35 dBA when idle.
Need also: Samsung ML-2010 Driver Download for Windows
- 8MB RAM
- 150MHz Processor
- Up to 22ppm Mono Print
- 10 Seconds First page
- 600 x 1200 dpi Print
- 150 Sheet Multi-Purpose Input Tray
- 1 sheet Manual Tray
Toner Cartridge for Samsung ML-2010
- Remanufactured Toner Cartridge for Samsung ML-2010D3/ ML-1610D2 (High print quality is assured each time)
- Genuine Samsung 119S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D119S/ SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) 2.1p per page up to 2,000 pages
- Compatible Black Samsung ML-2010D3 Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-2010D3/ ELS Laser Printer Cartridge) 0.8p per page up to 3,000 pages
- Samsung ML-2010 Toner Compatible with Toner Cartridge RXR113
- Samsung ML-2010 Empty Toner Cartridge MTX113
Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
Installing Driver Without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung ML-2010 driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-2010 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-2010 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-2010 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung ML-2010 Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung ML-2010 Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung ML-2010 Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung ML-2010 Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung ML-2010 Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung ML-2010 Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung ML-2010 Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
If you want to download the Samsung ML-2010 driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2010 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7
|ML-2010 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard