Suitable for Productive Individuals
The Printer Samsung CLP-310N has a great build quality and compatible with Mac OS. We will give you all the new drivers that you need. With this printer, you can set the features after the driver has been installed.
Samsung CLP-310N made by an awesome company, you must know the company that created and built this printer. Who doesn't know Samsung Company? I think everyone knows about that. This company has been made many devices for every people in the world.
This printer device so easy to use on every computer at any time, anywhere, and everywhere. Samsung CLP-310N using a USB port to connecting with your computer (PC). Just connect it to the computer when you want to use it.
Also, need driver: Samsung CLP-310N Driver for Windows
The Key Features for Samsung CLP-310N Printer
- Manual Double Sided Printing
- 32MB RAM
- 360Mhz Processor
- Network, USB (CLP310N only)
- 2400 x 600 dpi Print
- 150 Sheet Input tray
- Up to 4ppm Colour Print
- Up to 16ppm Mono Print
Samsung CLP-310N Printer Toner Cartridges
- Genuine 4 Colour Samsung P4092C for Samsung CLP-310N Toner Cartridge Multi-Pack - (CLT-P4092C) with 2.2p per page of 1,000 pages for Colours
- Compatible 4 Colour Samsung P4092C for Samsung CLP-310N Toner Cartridge Multipack (Replaces CLT-K4092S/C4092S/M4092S/Y4092S) with 1.0p per page of 1,500 pages for Black
- Samsung CLP-310N Toner - Genuine 4 Colour Samsung P4092C Toner Cartridge Multi-Pack - (CLT-P4092C) with 2.2p per page of 1,500 pages for Black
- Compatible 4 Colour Samsung P4092C Toner Cartridge for Multipack (Replaces CLT-K4092S/C4092S/M4092S/Y4092S) with 1.0p per page of 1,000 pages for Black
Samsung CLP-310N Operating System Compatibility
- macOS 11.01 Big Sur
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS 9
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung CLP-310N?
Samsung CLP-310N Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Mac OS.
- Turn on the printer.
- If your printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Click on the Download button on this page Driver For Mac, make sure it matches the operating system you have been used.
- Click the downloaded file. The file will be extracted and the installation process will automatically start.
- Follow the on-screen instructions Install to proceed with and complete the installation.
- Finish, Test Print Test Page.
Samsung CLP-310N Network Setup via USB for macOS?
- First, connect the USB cable to the USB port on the Samsung CLP-310N printer, and then connect the other end to the Mac computer.
- After connections are completed, open wireless setup with running Wireless Setting application.
- The installation screen shows the main Samsung Easy Wireless Setup page. Then Click Next, to starting the setup.
- Select the wireless method to setup. For initial setup with Samsung CLP-310N printer not connected to the network, select 'Using a USB cable option', click Next to continue.
- Temporarily connect the Samsung CLP-310N printer to your Mac/ Apple computer if you haven't done so already, and then click Next.
- The Installation Wizard searches for any connected devices and retrieves the wireless information.
- A list of wireless networks that the Samsung CLP-310N printer can see appears. Select your network, then click Next (Wireless Network Security Dialog appears).
- Type the Security Key (WPA/ WPA2/ WEP) in the network password: field and click Next.
- Wait for the printer to connect to the network.
- Wi-Fi Direct information appears. If you would like Wi-Fi Direct turned ON make sure the checkbox is selected, and type down the password. Once selected, click Next to continue.
- A prompt displays stating that the connection is complete. Click Next or Finish to continue.
- The setup is complete. Go to the Print and Scan in System Preferences to see your Samsung CLP-310N printer.
How to Install Samsung CLP-310N Driver for macOS Big Sur?
- Install Catalina again
- Install the printer
- Then update to Big Sur.
- Kept the Samsung CLP-310N driver installed and still works in macOS Big Sur.
Also, update: Samsung Xpress M2675FN Driver for Mac
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung CLP-310N to Mac OS, you must click on the download links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|CLP-310N Series Print Driver Mac OS X 10.12/ Mac OS X 10.11/ Mac OS X 10.10/ Mac OS X 10.9/ Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ macOS 10.14/ macOS 10.13/ macOS 10.12
|V1.02/ 49.11 MB
|CLP-310N Series Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.8/ Mac OS X 10.7/ Mac OS X 10.6/ Mac OS X 10.5/ Mac OS X 10.4
|V5.00/ 6.1 MB
|ML-1630W Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later
|V2.6/ 18.69 MB
|ML-1630W Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.5.3 or later
|V1.1/ 25.62 MB