Good Monthly Duty Cycle for Personal Printer
College and office works need computers as well as the printer to be completed due to the rapid development of technology. As one of the leading printer manufacturers, Samsung understands this condition and they launched Samsung ML-1615. The size of this printer is very compact, with only 217 x 299 x 358 mm in height, depth, and width respectively, and 5.5 kg in weight. It does not need too much space in your room and you can move it around effortlessly.
The monthly duty cycle of Samsung ML-1615 is pretty average, with approximately 5000 pages. As for the speeds, it is able to print with a speed of up to 17 pages per minute for Letter paper and 16 pages per minute for the A4 paper. For the connectivity, it is equipped with a USB port, just like its function as a personal printer.
Samsung ML-1615 is compatible with Windows (98 or above). The sound emission is not too loud nor too quiet, with around 50 dB noise level during operation and 30 dB during standby mode. The maximum printing resolution of this machine is quite standard, with 600 x 600 dpi. The emulation used in this machine is Samsung Printer Language or SPL.
Related post: Samsung ML-1615 Driver Download for Mac
- Samsung Printer Language (SPL)
- USB 1.1 (Compatible With USB 2.0)
- 2 MB of RAM
- Up to 16 ppm in A4 (17 ppm in Letter
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi output
- Samsung 150 MHz of Processor
- Compatible Toner for Samsung ML-1610D3 Black (2,000 Pages)
- Compatible Black Samsung ML-1610D2 Toner Cartridge (Replaces Samsung ML-1610D2/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) 0.7p per page - 3,000 pages
- Genuine Samsung 119S Black Toner Cartridge (MLT-D119S/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) 2.1p per page - 2,000 pages
Samsung ML-1615 Operating System Compatibility
- Windows 11 (32bit)/ Windows 11 (64bit)
- Windows 10 (32bit)/ Windows 10 (64bit)
- Windows 8.1(32bit)/ Windows 8.1 (64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit)/ Windows 8 (64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit)/ Windows 7 (64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit)/ Windows Vista
- Windows XP/ 2003/ 2008/ 2000/ 2012 (32bit/ 64bit)
- Windows Server 2003/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2016
How to Install Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1615?
Samsung ML-1615 Manual Installation Guide
For your printer to work correctly, the driver for the printer must be set up first. You must follow the guide provided below on a device running on Windows Operating System.
- Once the download finishes, you can start the process to install the Samsung ML-1615 driver on your computer. Find out where the downloaded file has been saved. Once you find it, then click. Hint: A driver file’s name usually ends with an "exe" extension.
- After that, you may either right-click on it then choose “Run as Administrator” or double-click on it. Then wait for a while until the Samsung ML-1615 driver file is extracted. After the extraction is completed, then go to the next step.
- The installation process should begin at this moment if you followed all of the instructions given on the computer screen. You must follow all of the instructions to install the driver on your computer correctly.
- After following the three steps above the Samsung ML-1615 printer is ready to use.
How to Uninstall Software and Driver for Samsung ML-1615?
Samsung ML-1615 Manual Uninstallation Guide
Ensure that you follow all of the following guides, the Samsung ML-1615 driver can be uninstalled from your device.
- Press the Start menu on your device.
- Click Control Panel, for windows 8 or 10 you can search "Control Panel" in the "search window" box. Find the “Program” menu and select “Uninstall a program.”
- A list of applications installed on your device should appear. Find the Samsung ML-1615 driver. Then, you may also input the name of the program on the available search bar.
- After that, you may Double-click on the Samsung ML-1615 and click “Uninstall/Change." Furthermore, instructions will show pop up on the screen to follow correctly.
You might also need: Samsung ML-1520 Driver Download for Windows
If you want to download a driver or software for Samsung ML-1615, you must click on "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1615 Series Universal Print Driver Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1615 Series Print Driver Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit||V3.01||Download|
|ML-1615 Series Print Driver Windows XP 32-bit or 64-bit||V1.60||Download|
|ML-1615 Series Print Driver (No Installer) Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 64-bit/ Server 2003||V1.00||Download|
|ML-1615 Series Universal Print Driver - PostScript Windows 11 32-bit or 64-bit/ 10 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8.1 32-bit or 64-bit/ 8 32-bit or 64-bit/ 7 32-bit or 64-bit/ Vista 32-bit or 64-bit/ XP 32-bit or 64-bit/ Server 2003/ 2016/ 2012/ 2012 R2/ 2008 R2/ 2008 W32/ 2008 x64/ 2008 Small Business/ 2008 Itanium/ 2008 Foundation Edition/ 2008 Essential Business||V3.00||Download|