Samsung ML-1520 Printer Review
Samsung ML-1520 comes as a printer device with this printing type for black and white print work. This printer is made using laser printing technology inside. This has a simple design and small body size so this is very suitable for being a personal printer and it is easy to put this on the desktop without worrying about the space.
|Samsung ML-1520 Printer|
Samsung ML-1520 printer has its maximum media handling for A4 paper size. this has paper feed capacity for 150 sheets and output paper capacity for 50 sheets. About printing result, this has printing resolution at 600 x 600 dpi with printing speed at 16 ppm with the first page out time at 10 seconds only.
See also: Samsung ML-1520 Driver Download for Windows
- USB Connection
- Black and White
- Laser Printing Technology
- Print Resolution 600x600 DPI
- Paper Size A4, A5, A6, C6, DL
- Print Speed 14 PPM of Black
- Duty Cycle 15000 Pages per month
- Compatible Black Samsung ML-1520D3 Toner Cartridge (Replaces Samsung ML-1520D3/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) 0.6p per page 3,200 pages
- Compatible Toner for Samsung ML-1710D3 Black (3,000 Page Yield)
- Compatible Samsung ML 1520 toner cartridge - black. D560RA with 1.1p per page up to 3,000 pages
Operating System Compatibility
- Mac OS 9
- Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)
- Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah
- Mac OS X 10.1 Puma
- Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)
- Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)
- Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar
- Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)
- Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)
- Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)
- Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)
- Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
- Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)
- Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)
- Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)
- macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)
- macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)
- macOS 10.15 Catalina
How to Install Driver without an Installation Disk
This section will show you how to install Samsung ML-1520 printer driver on a computer running on Mac OS/ macOS properly in the absence of an installation disk.
- First off, make sure the printer is compatible with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS currently running on your device. You can find details about this in your printer’s manual.
- Get on the website of the printer’s manufacturer to discover supports for the model you own.
- Go to the printer section of the manufacturer’s website. If things get overly complicated for you, just type in the model of the Samsung printer you own.
- Locate the link provided on the page for you to download the software required by the Samsung ML-1520 printer you own.
- Click on the download link to begin the downloading process automatically.
- If necessary, determine the location on your computer to save the downloaded software later on. Wait while the download commences.
- Go to the download folder and double-click on the downloaded file.
- Look for the setup file (typically in DMG format) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Further instructions will be given onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Connect the Samsung ML-1520 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer recognizes the printer. Alternatively, connect the two via Wi-Fi but make sure both your computer and the printer are connected to the internet properly.
- Your Samsung ML-1520 printer should be readily accessible by now.
Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung ML-1520 Printer Drivers by accessing Activity Monitor.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Monitor. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu and select all processes related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Process option and select Quick.
- Use the Trash to delete the application of Apple Samsung ML-1520 Printer Drivers.
- Go to Finder and delete everything associated with Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Remove Apple Samsung ML-1520 Printer Drivers completely by emptying the Trash.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download the MacRemover app and drag its icon to the app folder to install it.
- Run the app and choose Apple Samsung ML-1520 Printer Drivers. Click Run Analysis.
- Locate the files of folders of Apple Samsung ML-1520 Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall and select Yes.
If you want to download Samsung ML-1520 driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-1520 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard||V2.6||Download|
|ML-1520 Series Universal Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.3 / Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5||V3.00||Download|
|ML-1520 Series Universal Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V3.00||Download|