We were satisfied to see the ML-2250, a printer with an RRP of ₤ 159 inc BARREL, coming with at under ₤ 80 from a couple of discount rate websites. A multi-purpose tray unfolds from the front panel to take envelopes, cards, or more than 50 sheets of paper. An A4 paper tray sitting under the printer can actually take 250 sheets of 80gsm paper, and published sheets roll out, deal with down, to the top surface.
The Samsung ML-2250 has both a parallel as well as a USB 2.0 port, so sharing the printer in a workplace demands investing in extras. The printer features 16 MB of memory, plenty for one person yet a possible bottleneck for a workgroup. Establishing and also running the ML-2250 was a snap in our tests. Going down a standard memory component in a port in the rear of the device will enhance the memory up to 144MB.
We couldn't discover anything to slam about the ML-2250's clean, crisp, and distortion-free letters. Grayscale graphics are additionally outstanding for this printer, with fine information and also only slight dottiness on images, though a few of the lightest as well as darkest grey shades were missing out. That's slower than comparable printers, such as the Lexmark E322n, which turns out the text at 21ppm and includes an Ethernet NIC but expenses double the rate.
Also related: Samsung ML-2250 Driver Download for Windows
The Key Features of Samsung ML-2250
- Workgroup printer - laser - monochrome
- USB 2.0
- IBM ProPrinter and PCL 6
- 20 up to 22 ppm
- 166 MHz
- 144 MB of RAM
- Nominal Voltage AC 230 V
- Power Consumption Operational 400 Watt
Samsung ML-2250 Toner Cartridge: Compatible Samsung ML-2250D5 Black Toner Cartridge (Replaces ML-2250D5/SEE Laser Printer Cartridge) with 0.9p per page up to 5,000 pages
Samsung ML-2250 Operating System Compatibility
macOS 13 Ventura/ macOS 12 Monterey/ macOS 11 Big Sur/ macOS 10.15 Catalina/ macOS 10.14 Mojave (Liberty)/ macOS 10.13 High Sierra (Lobo)/ macOS 10.12 Sierra (Fuji)/ Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan (Gala)/ Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite (Syrah)/ Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks (Cabernet)/ Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion (Zinfandel)/ Mac OS X 10.7 Lion (Barolo)/ Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard/ Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard (Chablis)/ Mac OS X 10.4.4 Tiger (Chardonnay)/ Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger (Merlot)/ Mac OS X 10.3 Panther (Pinot)/ Mac OS X 10.2 Jaguar/ Mac OS X 10.1 Puma/ Mac OS X 10.0 Cheetah/ Mac OS X 10 Kodiak (Beta)/ Mac OS 9
How to Set Up Samsung ML-2250 Driver
This section will certainly show you how to set up a Samsung ML-2250 printer driver on a computer system working on Mac OS/ macOS effectively in the absence of an installment disk.
- To begin with, ensure the printer works with the version of the Mac OS/ macOS presently working on your tool. You can discover information about this in your printer's handbook.
- Jump on the internet site of the printer's maker to find assistance for the design you possess.
- Go to the printer section of the supplier's website. If points obtain excessively complicated for you, just type in the design of the Samsung printer you possess.
- Situate the link supplied on the page for you to download and install the software application needed by the Samsung ML-2250 printer you possess.
- Click the download link to start the downloading process automatically.
- If essential, figure out the place on your computer to save the downloaded and install software applications in the future. Wait while the download starts.
- Most likely to the download folder and also double-click on the downloaded documents.
- Try to find the arrangement file (typically in DMG style) and double-click on the file to run it.
- Additional instructions will be provided onscreen. Make sure you follow all the given instructions.
- Link the Samsung ML-2250 printer to your Apple computer. Use the USB cable to check if your Apple computer system acknowledges the printer. Alternatively, link both through Wi-Fi however make certain both your computer system and also the printer is attached to the net correctly.
- Your Samsung ML-2250 printer ought to be readily available now.
Samsung ML-2250 Printer Vehicle Driver Uninstallation Method
- End all processes of Apple Samsung ML-2250 Printer Drivers by accessing Task Screen.
- Go to Launchpad, find Utilities, and open Activity Screen. Select All Processes off the dropdown menu as well as select all procedures connected to Apple Samsung ML-2250 Printer Drivers. Click the Quit Refine option and select Quick.
- Make use of the Trash to erase the application of Apple Samsung ML-2250 Printer Drivers.
- Most likely to Finder and delete whatever is related to Apple Samsung Printer Drivers.
- Get Rid Of Apple Samsung ML-2250 Printer Drivers completely by clearing the Garbage.
Uninstallation with MacRemover:
- Download and install the MacRemover app and also drag its icon to the app folder to mount it.
- Run the application as well as choose Apple Samsung ML-2250 Printer Drivers. Click Run Evaluation.
- Find the files of folders of Apple Samsung ML-2250 Printer Drivers. Select Complete Uninstall as well as pick Yes.
How to Install Samsung ML-2250 Driver for Mac (Catalina)
- Click here to download the latest driver available for the Samsung ML-2250 printer
- Make sure to select the correct Mac OS version (10.11/ 10.12/ 10.13/ 10.14) for Mac O.S 10.15. You can select Mac OS 10.14 or 10.11 or 10.13 or later
- Download the driver of the Samsung ML-2250 printer
- After that, open the folder were located of the download file and Click to open the driver file
- If you get the following error message when running it, the gatekeeper needs to be temporally disabled.
- You need to open terminal from spotlight
- Type the command: sudo spctl --master-disable
- Enter the correct password and run the printer driver with extension".pkg" again.
- Once the print driver has been installed, just open the Samsung ML-2250 Driver with the following
folder path and then install the following PKG drivers (ICDM, ScanThru):
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_ICDM > ICDM.pkg
- ScannerDriver > Mac_Installer > MAC_TWAIN > ScanThru.pkg
- After the drivers are installed, you can go to System preferences > Printers & scanners and add the printer clicking on the plus (+) button > Add printer or scanner > Samsung ML-2250
- Make sure to select the specific driver and not AirPrint where it says "USE"
- Now, that the Samsung ML-2250 printer has been added, you should be able to print or scan. If you want to scan, go to system preferences > printers and scanners > and select scan
- Enable gatekeeper (Mac security):
- Open terminal from the spotlight
- Typing the command: sudo spctl --master-enable
- Enter your password
Another update: Samsung ML-2241 Driver for Mac
What do you do if the driver doesn't work on Big Sur?
- Install Catalina
- Install the printer
- Then update to Big Sur.
- Kept the Samsung ML-2250 driver installed and still works in Big Sur.
How to Install Driver for macOS 12 Monterey?
- Make sure your Samsung ML-2250 driver is currently on macOS 11 (Big Sur)
- Connect your printer machine to your Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 12 Monterey.
- Kept the Samsung ML-2250 driver installed and still works in macOS 12 Monterey.
How to Install Driver for macOS 13 Ventura?
Please try the method below after you did the above steps!
- Make sure your Samsung ML-2250 driver is currently on macOS 12 (Monterey)
- Connect your printer machine to your own Macbook
- Then update the driver to macOS 13 Ventura
- Kept the driver installed, and your own ML-2250 printer works pretty good on macOS 13 (Ventura)
Also, updated: Samsung ML-6515ND Driver for Mac
If you want to download the Samsung ML-2250 driver for Mac OS/ macOS, you must click on the "Download" links that we have provided in the table below. If you find any broken link or some problem with this printer, please contact our team by using the contact form that we have provided.
|ML-2250 Series 3rd-party macOS app Pacifist||V4.0.5||Download|
|ML-2250 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X 10.4 / Mac OS X 10.5 / Mac OS X 10.6 / Mac OS X 10.7 / Mac OS X 10.8 / Mac OS X 10.9 / Mac OS X 10.10||V5.00||Download|
|ML-2250 Series Print Driver for Mac OS X Mavericks / Mac OS X Mountain Lion / Mac OS X Lion / Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard or later||V2.6||Download|
|ML-2250 Series Manual Print and Scan Driver Mac OS X 10.15 (Catalina)||-||View|